How to Private Label
The most important factors that determine the outcome of your product line will be:
- Determining the level of your financial investment and what is your goal.
- Hot-stamping and screening of components is done in-house with low minimums of 1,000 pieces. Contact our sales department for further information.
- Purchasing pan only or bulk products.
- Sending us your label for application to receive finished goods.
- Forwarding camera ready artwork for component branding.
Benefits to Branding
- Higher profit margins.
- Creative control.
- Create brand loyalty.
- Repeat business.
- Lower inventory.
- Minimize and manage your financial liability.
- Diversity...taking the best from all of us to create you!
We can create bottom labels just for you! Create your own product color names to bring uniqueness to your brand image and customer loyalty.
Custom Colors - We think each of us have a favorite color that we would like to add our personal touch to. Imagine creating that exclusive color that keeps your clients returning.
Custom Formulations can be a lipstick, pressed or loose powder or a cream with your added personal ingredient.
Who Private Labels?
Professionals like you within the beauty industry as well as a variety of professionals in other industries for promotional launches or gift with purchase.
Make-Up Artists...Schools...Salons...Small Brands...Spas...Retail Outlets...
Download Bulk Release Form
Download Bulk Pricing List
Download Labeling Agreement Form