How to Private Label
- Determining the level of your financial investment and what your goal is.
- Identify the products that you think you can sell. Rozelle has a Sample Product Offer that gives you a complete sampling of the cosmetics we supply. Our sales department can help with what colors and products you may want to start with. Contact email@example.com for more information and questions you may have.
- Find a label maker that can make you a quality label. Working with a Label Maker in your area makes it easier for you to work closely with your supplier. We do offer different packaging. If you decide you want your container Hot Stamped- there are container manufacturers that offer that service. For more information on these options you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits to Branding:
- Higher profit margins.
- Creative control.
- Create brand loyalty.
- Repeat business.
- Lower inventory.
- Minimize and manage your financial liability.
- Diversity…taking the best from all of us to create you!
Who Private Labels?
Professionals like you within the beauty industry as well as a variety of professionals in other industries for promotional launches or gift with purchase.
Cosmetic Brands | Make-Up Artists | Schools | Salons | Spas | Retail Outlets
Download Labeling Agreement Form